With our loan calculator, you can easily calculate how much a loan will cost.
If you want to count on a refinancing to combine several small loans into the mortgage, do the following:
- Check the total amount you pay on all loans today (including repayment, not just interest)
- Calculate the total sum for all loans you have today
- Enter the total in the calculator
- Select term (e.g. 25 years)
- Set the interest rate to our average interest rate which you can find at the bottom of this page
- calculate and check whether the total cost is lower than the sum you arrived at in point 1